Mobile App Development
Creating native mobile apps for your business
The fastest growing sector of the internet is the smart phone.
The huge increase in speed of processors, internet speeds and device storage means that this is about to accelerate even more. The surge of internet designers to satisfy the demands of internet websites will soon be overtaken by the need for mobile app developers.
Stages of development include:
- Project assessment
- App design
- App programming
- User testing
- App marketplace submission & approval
- App marketing
Top 4 reasons why the Enterprise sector use mobile apps
- 71% are deploying mobile apps – source deloite.
- 830 million enterprise users by 2012 – source ABI Research.
- 93% of Fortune 500 are deploying or testing the iPhone – source Rosenberg.
- 94% of enterprise business leaders think that businesses will invest in connecting their backends to their mobile apps – source Appcelerator.
Top 6 reasons why your business should support the Consumer sector
- 127 minutes per day average – source Flurry
- 31 mins average per day spent on the mobile web – source Flurry
- 7.9 apps launched per day – source Flurry.
- Tablet sales are set to increase by 70% to 197 million units in 2013 – source Gartner.
- 41% of UK mobile owners use their phones at least once a day whilst watching TV – source Nielsen
- 41% of tablet users do the same.